Before you place a product on the European market you need to place a CE marking on your products. This is usually done with the assistance of CE Marking Services houses, and is not a service provided by Neutronix Ltd.
The process you should follow depends on the directives that apply to your product and it can be summerised as:
1. Identify the directive(s) and harmonised standards applicable to the product
2. Check the product-specific requirements
3. Identify whether an independent conformity assessment is required from a Notified Body
4. Test the product and check its conformity
5. Draw up and keep available the required technical documentation
6. Place the CE marking on your product and EC Declaration of Conformity